Wet drum magnetic separator is requisite equipment for concentration plant of iron mine, of which
the performance and steadiness plays a vital part in the economic benefit of iron mine. Wet drum
separator has always classified by granularity of feeding material. While in practical manufacture,
the required performance is different for drum separator of the same style from one procedure to
another. A long term research in different performances required by different procedure, we
developed drum separator specially for different procedure.
1. Wet drum magnetic separator have high magnetic recovery and discharge.
2. The feed slurries recover the magnetics.
3. Available in single or multiple drum applications.
4. Recover magnetic solids in as clean a magnetic concentrate as possible.
5. Permanent magnet assembly eliminates coil burn-outs.
6. The magnet / pole elements are bolted to a mild steel shaft.
7. The drum is made from thick stainless steel for long service life.
|Wet Magnetic Seperator type||Drum Specs||Rotation speed(rpm)||Handling Capacity||Motor Power|
Why Choose Fushun Ejet Magnetic Equipment Co.,Ltd
1.Professional engineers and strong technical force.Our Company
2.Our main products are eddy current separator, suspended magnetic separator,lifting magnets,etc.
3.Reasonable prices,our products are extensively used in solid waste treatment, metallurgical mine, power plants, coal mining and other industries.
4.The products have been exported over thirty countries , such as: the United States, Canada, Japan and Australia and so on.
1.Professional engineers and strong technical force
2.Superior suppliers to keep our quality
3.Test of materials is free
4.Strict quality checked for every machine before packing
5.Engineers available to service machinery overseas
1. What is the MOQ of your machine?
A: Our MOQ is 1 set
2. How long is the machine warranty period?
A: the product warranty period is 12 months
In order to give you the responsible quotation, pls kindly inform us the following details:
1. What kind of material you are going to deal with?
2. What's the granularity of the material?
3. What's the producing capacity you are going to achieve?
Most suitable machine would be recomended to you according to your informations.